Become a Young Editor
Energy Material Advances, a Science Partner Journal (SPJ), is an online-only Open Access journal published in affiliation with Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) and distributed by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Energy Material Advances is an interdisciplinary journal which provides an advanced platform for investigations and research in the fields of material, energy, environmental, photoelectric, electromechanical, and mechanical sciences, as well as physics, chemistry, and biology.
The journal's Editorial Leadership is currently seeking professionals to join our board as Young Editors. Members will be presented on the journal Editorial Board page
- Title at or above Associate Professor/Assistant Researcher
- Next-generation scientists who share the vision of Energy Material Advances are welcomed
- Be under the age of 40 and hold a doctoral degree
- At least 10 publications in materials, energy, or related subject
- Recommend and solicit high-quality manuscripts in related fields
- Participate in the evaluation of manuscripts as handling editor and/or reviewer
- Promote Energy Material Advances when participating in academic activities and conferences and on social media
- The journal also welcomes submissions from Young Editor
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject line format: Young Editor application _ John Smith _ Affiliation
- Please include your age or date of birth in the CV
- Deadline is December 31, 2021