About This Journal
Science Partner Journal Intelligent Computing is an Open Access journal published in affiliation with Zhejiang Lab and distributed by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Like all partners participating in the Science Partner Journal program, Intelligent Computing is editorially independent from the Science family of journals and Zhejiang Lab is responsible for all content published in the journal. To learn more about the Science Partner Journal program, visit the SPJ program homepage.
Should researchers be interested in submitting their work to Intelligent Computing, we ask that they please first review the Information for Authors page.
Intelligent Computing content is Open Access, publishing under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) on a continuous basis. This means that content is freely available to all readers upon publication and content is published as soon as production is complete. Zhejiang Lab holds an exclusive license to the content, and the author(s) hold copyright and retain the right to publish.
Mission and Scope
Intelligent Computing aims to build an open communication and cooperation platform for global science and technology professionals in the field of intelligent computing. It is interested in presenting the latest research outcomes and technological breakthroughs in intelligent computing in order to boost the development of intelligent computing science and technology and to enhance human well-being.
The journal is interested in research across the following fields:
1. Computing methodologies for machine intelligence. Major topics include but are not limited to:
- New computing theories, architectures, and models;
- New computing devices, hardware, and software;
- New computing paradigms, such as quantum computing, photonic computing, bio-computing, bio- inspired computing, and brain-like computing;
- New computing systems, such as intelligent supercomputing, heterogeneous computing clusters, domain-specific computing, and wide-area collaborative computing;
- Computation-driven machine intelligence, cognitive computing, collaborative human-computer computing, and swarm intelligence.
2. Computational technology achieved through AI-based methodologies. Major topics include but are not limited to:
- Collaboration and reconfiguration of computational hardware and software;
- Intelligent understanding and decomposition of computing tasks;
- Intelligent scheduling and adaptation of computing resources;
- Trusted computing and privacy computing;
- Ubiquitous computing and transparent computing.
3. Scientific findings achieved through machine intelligence, data, and computing methodologies. Major topics include but are not limited to:
- Intelligent computational materials science;
- Intelligent computational biology;
- Intelligent computational astronomy;
- Intelligent computational pharmacy;
- Intelligent computational social science.
DOI Prefix: 10.34133
If you are an author seeking information regarding editorial policies or if you have questions about submitting a manuscript, please first review the journal’s Publication Ethics page and the Information for Authors page.
Editorial and submissions inquiries
Intelligent Computing Editorial Office
16F, Building 1, Zhejiang Lab Nanhu Headquarters, Zhongtai Sub-District, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, 310000, China
To submit a new manuscript, check the status of a submitted manuscript, or submit a revised manuscript